Saturday, August 9, 2008

What can BROWN do for you?

I ask this only because I seem to find brown in my bag at the end of each shopping trip....brown shirts, brown pants, brown dresses...yep, a brown printed dress.  I even bought a new pair of shoes....brown, of course.  I tried ona great lime green shirt...but didn't like it...my boobs are still to big.  They don't look so huge in a brown shirt, and I am not sure why.  Maybe it's just me and my eyeballs.  

Don't get me wrong, I like brown.  I hadn't bought new clothes for myself in a long long time, and this year was my year to update the wardrobe....but, I seem to be buying the same thing over and over....dark brown!!  At least I match.

Well, Hubby and I are alone finally.....gotta run.....


2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Brown is Good! I find it a better color then black, and it can go with so much.

Have fun with Peter!! wink!

Rita said...

I tend to buy a lot of brown too -- as long as you are enjoying all your new purchases, that's what matters! :)