Sunday, November 2, 2008

State finals

They came, they ran, they did a great job.

The team came out with a 7th place title.  Since they went into the competition with a 14th place ranking over their heads, they did a super job.  Nick came in 85th out of a field of 150 of the top runners in the state in level D3.  He still finished 3rd for his team, just like he usually did, but the competition was very tough...all I can say is WOW, that was the FASTEST race I have EVER seen.

The whole thing was just crazy!  I have NEVER seen so many people in one place watching people run around.  I wish I had the camera on for some of it, you would not believe it.

Now I can resume my normal life again........ha ha

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

Normal whats normal when you have kids. LOL

You should've asked some pre-state questions. Of course I could only direct you in the parking situation part. hee hee

Please tell Nick that he did a fabulous job, and he went to
State's as a freshman, he should be very proud of himself. I am!

Rita said...

Great job to Nick and his teammates! They should be very proud of themselves. And I'm sure you are one proud mama! :)

Jeanne said...

That's great for Nick and the guys. What a great experience for them as well.

Suzanna said...

That's A-W-E-S-O-M-E!!!